Standard on all eligible Tier 4 construction equipment
Komatsu is committed to delivering durable parts and reliable service in a timely manner to keep your equipment performing. When you purchase Komatsu Tier 4 construction equipment, you can expect outstanding support from Komatsu and C.N. Wood to deliver a one-of-a-kind ownership experience.
With Komatsu CARE complimentary maintenance, you can:
- Lower your cost of ownership
- Reduce equipment downtime
- Protect the value of your investment
- Increase reliability and resale value
Exceptional maintenance support
For the first 3 years or 2,000 hours, whichever comes first, you'll receive:
- Routine service at 500, 1,000, 1,500, and 2,000 hour intervals, and 250 hours if applicable
- A 50 point inspection by factory trained, certified technicians at each scheduled interval
- Labor from only factory trained, certified technicians
- Komatsu Genuine Lubricants, specially formulated to provide superior protection for your equipment
- 2 complimentary SCR system maintenance services
- KOWA oil sampling and analysis
Only genuine Komatsu fluids and OEM parts will be used.
KOMTRAX telematics is included
KOMTRAX is an advanced remote monitoring system that provides access to specific machine data online. It works with Komatsu CARE to notify you and C.N. Wood when a machine is due for service so you can keep your equipment in peak operating condition.
Free Komatsu diesel particulate filter (KDPF) exchanges
You’ll also receive 2 complimentary KDPF exchange units during the first 5 years of owning any eligible Komatsu Tier 4 construction equipment.
- Exchange at regular planned service intervals or at 2 unplanned times (pre-authorization required)
- Eliminate cleaning wait times for maximum machine uptime
- Ensure the work follows OEM standards with removal and installation by factory trained technicians
Extended maintenance program
Once Komatsu CARE ends, you can add an extended maintenance program to ensure your equipment is serviced at factory recommended intervals. For more information on extended maintenance programs, call C.N. Wood today.